Monday, June 2, 2014

My Leisure Time ( I Love Nail Designing)

Obvious that we girls are dying to have a great and sophisticated nail designs. We used our nails to shape it just the way we like it to and to paint it whatever colors we want to wear especially going out. And I so addicted to nail art designing!
Here are the brilliant designs and trendy colors that I have attracted most.

The white ribbon dotted design

The luminous pink ribbon design

I used to design my nails twice a week. This is the favourite leisure time that I used to do when I am home bound. I love collecting nail design materials just to keep my hands and feet comfortable going out. This is so much fun to do girls. Try it! 

(Photos from NailArt Club)
                                                                                                                     
            



No comments:

Post a Comment